Please Note: During this time there will not be Sunday School, Children's Church, or Nursery available.
You have permission to stay home. Even though we'll have the doors open for Worship, it is ok if you decide to stay home. This is especially true for those of you with health concerns related to COVID-19, those who are in the high-risk category, those who have people in your homes who are high risk. We understand the concerns that are still out there related to COVID-19 and many may not be ready yet, and that is OK!
We provide a live-stream Worship service on our Church's Facebook page and Website so you can worship with us from where-ever you are.
For those of you who will come to worship with us in the Church Building, please check the list below to know what to expect:
1) Entrance to Building: We ask that you only enter through the front doors of the building. You may exit out the side doors or front but the only doors unlocked for entrance will be the front.
2) Masks: Wearing a mask is optional. It is your choice whether to wear a mask or not. If you don’t have one, we have cloth ones provided by DelRae Bullock so you can have one. If you forget your mask, we have temporary masks available for you to use while you are with us. We at least will follow this for the first few Sundays that we come together.
3) Hugging/Handshaking. This is entirely up to your comfort level. Please remember, the less contact the easier it is to help keep people safe.
4) Hand Sanitizer Stations. We have 2 hands-free sanitizer stations available in the foyer. Feel free to use these as needed, but especially use them as you enter the building.
5) Chairs. We have chairs set up with extra spacing. We ask that you don't move them. We encourage you to practice family group social distancing while worshipping.
6) Contactless Offering & Communion. We will not be passing offering plates or communion elements around. We will have a box set up for you to drop your offering into during our worship service. When we share in communion, you will receive your own individualized communion set to serve yourself as directed.
7) Open Areas of the Building. We ask that you only use the open areas of the Building. For Worship this is the Sanctuary, Foyer, and Bathrooms. The downstairs, nursery, kitchen, and fellowship hall will not be open for us during this time.
8) Flexibility. As we continue to be safe and smart when it comes to gathering in the building as the SonRise Family, we ask that you be flexible. We continue to pray for God’s guidance and listen to our state/local authorities for what may be the safest ways to move forward.
This continues to be challenging and unsure times. We are doing our best to make sure we are providing a safe, clean, and healthy place for us to gather as the SonRise Family. We appreciate you flexibility and understanding as we go through this time together! Pastor Joe & the Church Board